There are several universities in Indore that offer various types of programs. Choosing the top university in Indore is a challenging task. Students, on the other hand, are never scared to put in the effort necessary for admission.
Admission to one of the top 5 universities in Indore means the student’s future sets. Students who complete their studies at top university will be well-prepared for job opportunities that come their way.
For the benefit of students, we have researched and create a list of top universities in Indore :
Top 5 universities in Indore
1. Renaissance University
Renaissance University is a top university in Indore, Madhya Pradesh that offers a wide range of management, commerce, agriculture, science, fashion design, nursing, and other courses.
The admission process is available online and offline—on an admission basis on national-level entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, and MPMET.
The following are the standard requirements for admission to the university courses:
- Undergraduate Courses: Intermediate graduate with 50% in relevant discipline from a recognized board.
- Postgraduate Courses: A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university is required in a relevant field.
- Facilities: The university also provides students with cutting-edge infrastructure and world-class facilities. The university also has a team of highly qualified faculty members who are accomplished in their fields and assist students in receiving a quality education interactively and effectively.
- Placements at Renaissance University: The university serves as a meeting place for both students and business.to boost student confidence, the training and placement department organizes pre-placement activities such as mock interviews, seminars, and conferences.
More than 350 recruiters visit the university for placement drives, with both domestic and international offers. The following are renaissance university’s placement statistics;
- Highest package (domestic) INR 5.75 lacs
- Highest package (International) INR 8.4 LPA
Banks, Vodafone, Tata Consultancy Services, Samsung, Skoda, etc., are other requirements among the university’s top recruiters.
DAVV is an Indore- based state university. It is Madhya Pradesh’s only NAAC-accredited university with an ‘A+’ Grade. Every year, DAVV admits over26 lakh students to over 200 courses at the UG, PG, and doctorate levels. The Directorate of distance education also provides distance learning courses at the university.
DAVV is one of the country’s first universities to provide innovative and integrated science, engineering, technology, management, law, and media programs.
Admission to most UG and PG courses is based on the NTA’s standard university Entrance Test (CUET). Access to the remaining systems will be based on merit in the qualifying examination. The institute accepts national-level entrance exams, including GATE, GPAT, and others. The following information is provided;
Candidates seeking admission to UG or integrated courses such as BBA, BCA, and others must have obtained at least 50% in 10+2 or equivalent in relevant streams and subjects from a recognized board. The CUET scores will be used to determine admission, followed by counseling.
Candidates seeking admission to postgraduate programs such as MBA, M.com, M.SC, and others must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized institution.
- Admission: MA/M.S, MBA/MSW programs requires passing a written exam and a valid score on entrance exams.
- DAVV scholarships: DAVV provides scholarships to the most deserving students, covering the entire tuition fee. Scholarships are typically awarded based on merit. Sports quota scholarships are awarded to students who have excelled in sports.
The top M.sc student receives the Dr.Manohar Chandani scholarship and the Dr.Shankar Dayal Sharma sponsored Gold medal at the convocation ceremony.
- DAVV placement: DAVV has a placement cell that is in charge of all post–related activities. Every year, the cell organizes campus placement drives. Over 1500 students have been hired, with an average salary of INR 6.16 LPA.
- Facilities: The central library is well stocked with books, national and international research journals, periodicals, and magazines.
- The information technology center on campus provides WIFI access to all university departments and faculties.
- On campus, laboratories are located in each department separately.
- The emergency health center provides students and faculty with health services and consultations. It offers 24-hour emergency services seven days a week.
3. Dr. Abdul Kalam University
It is one of the top university in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. University has highly qualified faculty and a first-rate infrastructure.
University’s campus is well-equipped with modern amenities for the benefit of its students. For students’ use, the university has well-developed laboratories and computer labs. High-speed internet access is also available on campus. Students can also access e-learning resources through the university.
Courses offered: Abdul kalam university offers courses at various levels, including the diploma degree like diplomas in mechanical, diplomas in civil, etc. undergraduate degrees like BBA, BCA, B.com, etc. postgraduate degrees like MBA,MCA,M.COM, Ph.D., etc.
Facilities and infrastructure:
University’s university’s campus is well-equipped with modern amenities to benefit its students.
- Library: The university has over 44,321books and journals at the national and international levels.
- Auditorium: Their campus has a conference and seminar hall. These halls have permanent audio, video, and projection systems.
- WIFI services: The university has WIFI.
- A network operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, allowing students and faculty to connect to the internet from anywhere on campus.
- Labs: The lab is well equipped with many lab computing facilities, IT/MCA lab, mechanical lab, chemistry lab, and pharmacy lab with superior equipment, providing college students with all practical sessions.
- Transportation Services: With a total seating capacity of 1000 students, the university operates 30buses that protect all critical factors in the cities of Indore, Dewas, and Pitampura.
- Admission: Admission to various courses at this university is based on merit and entrance examinations. The last test and the respective entrance exam are both graded.
- Placements: The university has maintained a strong placement record over the last few years. The highest package is approximately 10.5 lacs, the average approx. 6.7 lacs, and the lowest is approx. 3.3 lacs per year.
4. SAGE university:
SAGE university is the top university in Indore. According to outlook 2020, it is the top emerging university. The UGC, AICTE, BCI, COA, AND PCI have all approved SAGE university.
The university offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral courses in almost every discipline, including engineering, commerce, management, pharmacy, science, humanities, and design. B.Tech, MBA, BBA, Ph.D., and other top courses are available.
SAGE university offers access to its courses. Every year, the university also holds its entrance exam, known as the SAGE entrance exam. Candidates who have received a valid score in the relevant state or national entrance exams are given direct admission in the desire course.
SAGE university’s campus spans more than 26 acres and features world-class infrastructure such as cutting-edge research facilities and a modern library.
● The campus, as well as the central computing facility, is wifi enabled.
● The hostel facility is also provided.
Placements at SAGE university Indore:
SAGE university has a placement cell that aims to provide appropriate career counseling to students and proper training skills and traits that candidates can use in placement processes. The following are the placement drive:
- Candidates are offered the highest CTC of INR 12.5 LPA.
- INR.3.6 LPA was the average CTC offered.
Sage University offers merit-based scholarships and tuition fee waivers to qualified applicants based on academic excellence, financial background, and economic status. Aside from university scholarships, students can apply for state or federal government scholarships.
5. Oriental University:
It is the top university in Indore. The Oriental group founded the first self-financed private university in Indore in 2011.PCI, BCI. AICTE AND UGC have given their approval to the university. The university has a lush green campus that spans 77 acres.
Courses offered: Oriental university provides a wide range of courses in fields such as agriculture, commerce, computer applications, education, engineering, law, library and information sciences, management, media studies, pharmacy, and science.
Admissions: candidates applying for the MTech and M.Pharma courses must take GATE and GPAT exams. Candidates seeking access to the B.Tech program must obtain a valid JEE rank.
Facility: The university has an excellent infrastructure, including spacious classrooms with cutting–edge teaching aids, well-equipped laboratories, and workshops.
Oriental university scholarship: Oriental university provides the OU aspire Scholarship, which is worth INR 6 crores. Tuition waivers provide as part of the Scholarship. The Oriental university offers the following Scholarship;
- Single parent
- COVID Warrior
- Merit-based scholarships at OU –aspire.
- Scholarship for sports
- SC/ST/OBC Scholarship
Placements: The cell provides students with sufficient opportunities and training to place in national and multinational corporations.
The cell organizes training workshops, mock tests, and student skill development programs.
As there are top 5 universities in Indore. If you want to select the top university in Indore, you can go through the above article, which will significantly help you.