QuickBooks is an application that you can operate from anywhere at any time. Thus, it provides the QB users a privilege to track the various business operations single-handedly via a single device like a tablet, smartphone, desktop, or laptop. One of QuickBooks’ greatest features is ‘Remote Access’. It implies that the QuickBooks users can use the QB application on remote access even if the actual device. Where the software is installed remains in the workplace. Moreover, multiple users can work on the same file at the same time with the help of this feature.
If you are a new user, then you might encounter problems in accessing this utility. In such a scenario, you need to seek an expert to help you out!. Our professionals are ready to fix your QuickBooks-associated issues if you are facing any of them at a fast pace. You can have words with our US-based experts at their toll-free helpline number.
Choose Right Accounting Tool for Business
Both QuickBooks Pro & Premier serves small business houses that require fewer accounting & bookkeeping tasks. QB users can create, manage, maintain, and track financial data, reports, and invoices. With the help of these utilities – you can reduce meaningless paperwork, efforts, and stress in the business entity.
The basic difference between QuickBooks Pro & Premier is that – QB Pro comes with 3 user edition while QuickBooks Premier comes with 5 user edition. You can choose any of the software as per your business needs & size.
QuickBooks Pro and Premier Features
Estimates the Business Growth with Simple Ways through QuickBooks. QuickBooks allows its users to generate the Budget and Forecast Reports that enable you to analyze the performance of the company along with its revenue and expenses.
Use QuickBooks Budgets & Forecast Reports
You can scrutinize and screen the cost-saving opportunities, limits to expand revenue, and errors. It allows you to omit any wrong accounting entries associated with these reports. QuickBooks involves many other reports such as Company and Financial Reports; Sales Reports; Vendor & Payable Reports; and others. Below you can see the list of QuickBooks reports along with its advantages.
The budget Report provides you with detailed information about the estimated budget, revenues, and expenses. QB users can timely trace this report every month to get an overview of business financial transactions. Here are some of the information which can offer you a better understanding of the Budget Report.
Budget vs. Actual:
The Budget vs. Actual Report lets you compare your company’s actual revenues and expenses to your company’s budgeted amounts, and gives you your variance, so you know whether you are over or under budget.
Profit & Loss Budget Performance:
The Profit & Loss Budget Performance Report is similar to the Budget vs. Actual Report, except that the actual revenues and expenses are compared to the budgeted amounts for the current month and current year.
Budget vs. Actual Graph:
The Budget vs. Actual Graph gives you a graphical display of your budget-to-actual revenue and expense variances.
QuickBooks Forecasting Report helps you to see the future projection of the company’s revenue and expenses. It also gives you an overview of your future upcoming income & expenses estimation.
Forecast vs. Actual: The Forecast vs. Actual Report gives you the budget-to-actual revenues and expenses or account balances compared to the forecasted or projected amounts.
Know What is QuickBooks Accounting
QuickBooks, normally shortened as QB, is a financial accounting & bookkeeping software application developed by Intuit. With the assistance of the QuickBooks application, users can manage and maintain track of their business purchases, income, sales, and expenses. Moreover, the user can also transfer, assign, and store the banking credit & debit credentials, sales and payments reports, create payrolls, store & protect the clients, suppliers, & vendor’s data, and much more. It is ready to go apply to millions of companies across the world as it enables the users to save not only their time and efforts but also resources. To avail of the support service for the QB software, you must get in touch with the QuickBooks desktop support team anytime.
The world is stepping very fast towards success and so is our approach to life. With this escalating necessity of attainment, societies incline to discover automation systems in most of their work, and one such assistance is delivered by experts. QB application has leveraged you in the form of numerous exuberant features. These features play a very evident role in shaping your business from the very initial point. Let’s have a look at a few of the other beneficial traits of this software.
The best way to know how to use the QuickBooks Pro version on any desktop, feel free to connect with our ProAdvisors at QuickBooks errors support & get online guidance related to this software and solve such issues remotely without asking the client’s permission. Our availability is for twenty-four hours and all days a week.
What is the System requirement for QuickBooks Online?
Recommended system requirements:
- Windows PC: 1 GHz computer with 256 MB of RAM running Windows XP or later
- Apple Mac: Intel-based Mac running OS X 10.5 or later
- The latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari for Mac
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, cable, T1)
- Can I add QB Online optional features later?
- Sure, you can add any features to your QuickBooks Online service at any time such as QuickBooks Payroll and QuickBooks Payments (additional fees apply).
What is included in the QuickBooks Online subscription?
QuickBooks Online includes Full use of the features of the particular version of QuickBooks Online, automatic upgrades to your selected version at no extra cost, secure storage of your data, and product support at no extra cost. You can add optional features at any time for an additional monthly fee.
How do I pay my employees with Basic Payroll?
- Just enter “Employees hours”, and Basic Payroll will calculate paychecks, subtracting payroll taxes and deductions.
- Then “Print paychecks“ instantly or use our convenient Direct Deposit.
- You can also “Pay groups of employees“ on different days.
- For example, you may pay salaried employees monthly, while paying hourly employees every two weeks.
- With Basic Payroll, can I pay employees using direct deposit?
- You can deposit pay into U.S. bank accounts with Intuit’s Direct Deposit.
- You can also deposit pay to Intuit Pay Cards (ATM/debit cards that don’t require bank accounts).
- With our flexible Direct Deposit, you can add or remove an employee, or edit their banking information, anytime. You can also choose to pay some employees by direct deposit and others by check.
- You must send Direct Deposit transactions to us by 5 pm (Pacific Time) two business banking days before the paycheck date.
- You can deposit paychecks into up to two different accounts per employee.