If you suffer from pseudo-gynecomastia (the most common form of male gynecomastia), the good news is that you can deal with this problem yourself. Expensive surgery is not needed.
For those of you who don’t know, pseudo-gynecomastia is the excess fatty tissue most often found behind a male’s nipple area. Often overweight men have a bloated stomach and some have breasts. Breasts are not hard in nature; only excessive fat can be removed.
So how can you get rid of pseudo-gynecomastia? Your male breasts should shrink if you follow the following tips.
- Reduce alcohol consumption. Men who drink heavily have a good chance of developing breasts. Alcohol increases the level of estrogen hormone in the body, so the development of men’s breasts should not come as a surprise. Have you ever seen men drinking too much beer? The classic beer belly and frequent male breasts are common.
- What is included in your diet? If it is greasy fast food, and junk food in general then your male gynecomastia problem will be difficult to get rid of. ‘It is important to reduce the ‘bad fats’. Eating healthy foods like oatmeal will also cause your body to turn excessive carbohydrates into fat. Best way to deal with excess body fat that you eat small healthy meals throughout the day. There is no getting away from the fact that ‘you are what you eat’! By eating healthy, you will begin to harness your excess fat to use as energy. So you lose weight and that includes the weight of your chest. Drinking plenty of water throughout the day also keeps the blood sugar level under control and the metabolic rate of the body is also maintained.
- Cardiovascular training before breakfast promotes fat loss. You must have heard that it is good to run on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. But why? It’s actually quite simple, you use the fat stored in your body as energy. The body primarily uses carbohydrates as a source of energy, but when it cannot find any, it seeks alternatives, and the fat is then used as fuel. When you are on an empty stomach the only source of energy in your body is fat. If you start cardiovascular training first thing in the morning, you will notice that excess body weight is coming off.
- Resistance training works! If you really want to accelerate the loss of fat in your chest, lifting weights is a good idea. Weight training for men is good, as it allows the body to naturally release testosterone, reduce fat and increase muscle mass. You can do more chest exercises such as bench press, dumbbell press to target the chest and promote firmness. Start racing. It doesn’t matter if you can only manage 1 or 2. Just start adding it to your daily routine.
- Have you heard of male gynecomastia supplements? There are supplements specifically targeted for losing male breasts. It is important to check whether herbal supplements produce the results they claim to create.