Do you have .nsf files that you want to use with Outlook? It is often asked by users as to how to read .nsf files in outlook. Unfortunately, this is not possible because the .nsf file is not recognized by MS Outlook. The NSF file format is produced by Lotus Notes and is a database format. NSF file defines the schema to store different kinds of objects like emails, forms, views, documents, etc.
MS Outlook is a leading email client having millions of users relying upon it. It saves the data on the user’s computer in the form of .pst. Therefore, for reading .nsf files in Outlook, one must convert them into the PST format. This file type is capable of saving emails, contacts, calendars, and other such data items.
Outlook is an advanced utility that offers the functionality of simultaneously configuring more than one accounts. There are several other benefits why moving from Lotus Notes to Outlook is commonly seen. Therefore, we have found out and combined the best solutions in this article to help you out.
How to Read .nsf Files in Outlook?
To be able to convert the .nsf files to .pst, SysTools offers a secure and highly specialized tool. It is a great tool to convert NSF to PST that is vastly appreciated for the features it offers such as:
- It can convert .nsf emails, calendars, tasks, journals, etc.
- Exports desired items from the mailbox into the Outlook format
- Migrates the contacts (names.nsf) into the Outlook PST file.
- It preserves the internet header, folder hierarchy
- Can help convert & read encrypt NSF files in MS Outlook
- Gives out an option to split the Outlook PST into small files
- Provides the advanced option of the folder to folder mapping
- It can convert & help read .nsf attachments in Outlook
- Can directly add data from Domino Server also
- Apply date range filter to read files within a specified period
Steps for Reading .nsf Files in Outlook
- Download and install the tool on your system and launch it.
- Now, click on “Select NSF File(s)” and then on “Add File(s)” to load and add .nsf files.
- You can preview the loaded file. It also provides an option to add files directly from Domino Server by providing ID & Passwords.
- Select categories and apply their respective filters.
- Later on, browse a destination to save the files and click on Export.
Add PST to Outlook
- Open MS Outlook and select the File option.
- Select the “Import” option > “Import from another program or file”.
- Hit on Next. Click on “Outlook Data File (.pst)” and select Next.
- Give a path of the PST files to add them > Next
- Choose a folder to import and click on Finish.
In this article, we have discussed how to read .nsf files in Outlook account. This method produces .pst which is compatible with Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and other versions. The software we recommend in this article is a safe and reliable utility that can help convert and read the .nsf files in Outlook easily.