Sage 50 Error 1402 – Sage 50 is a business bookkeeping programming that helps little and medium-sized associations with dealing with their accounts shrewdly.
This article will furnish you with the means that you should follow to determine the Sage 50 Error 1402. In the event that you face any issues while following any of the means gave underneath, contact the Sage 50 Help Desk Phone number. Presently, before we get into the moderation steps, we should initially evaluate the reasons that make this blunder happen.
What causes Sage 50 mistake 1402 to happen?
Sage 50 Error Code 1402 is brought about by irregularities in the settings of the Windows vault. Each time you fire up a cycle on sage 50, the blunder code 1402 beginnings showing. This outcomes in the product smashing. Your framework might begin hanging also.
On the off chance that you have any further inquiries concerning how the Sage 50 1402 blunder happens, contact the Sage 50 help number
Steps to Resolve Sage 50 Error 1402
In the event that you experience this blunder, press CTRL + ALT + DEL and end the cycles identified with Sage 50. To determine the Sage 50 Error 1402, you should change a portion of the settings. A large portion of these settings will be accessible in the vault. The vault keeps urgent settings that are identified with windows and other introduced programming.
These are the means that you want to continue to dispose of this mistake:
Answer for Resolution: Issues with Registry Keys
- For the underlying advance of the system, you should explore to the Startmenu on the taskbar.
- Then, at that point, click on the Run choice or press the Windows Keyand R on your console.
- The Run Command window will show up once you play out the past advance.
- Type in regedit and afterward click on OK In the hunt field.
- Then, the Registry Editor window will open up on your screen.
Peruse to the area gave beneath:
- From that point forward, right-click on the Components choice and afterward click on the Permissions
- Presently, you should push on the Advanced
- Doing as such will open up the Advanced Security Settings for the Components’ window.
- Then, at that point, explore to the Owner
- Note down the current proprietor.
- Explore to the Change proprietor segment and feature the current User who is signed in.
- Click on the checkbox for the Replace proprietor on sub-compartments and items
- Explore to the Apply
Find More-: setup and pay employees in sage 50
When you get the Registry Editor, you may not be able to set proprietor on the key which is chosen right now. You may get a mistake message about sub-keys which you would then be able to excuse by tapping on the OK choice.
- Click on the OK choice for the Advanced Security Settings in Components window.
- Then, you should look to the Advanced
- The Advanced Security Settings choice for the Components window will open on your PC screen. Press the Owner
- Observe the current proprietor.
- You should feature the Administrators in the change proprietor segment.
- Click on the checkbox for the choice to Replace proprietor on sub-holders and items.
- In the wake of playing out the past advance you should tap on the Apply choice.
Make something to remember:
You may get the Registry Editor and you may not be able to set proprietor on the key chose presently. Any other way, you may get a mistake message for a portion of its subkeys. All things considered, you can just excuse the mistake and afterward click on the OK button.
- Click on the OK choice that is available on the Advanced Security Settings for the Components window.
- At last, Close all of the Registry Editor windows and introduce Sage 50 by and by.
We trust this article has helped you in disposing of the Sage 50 Error Code 1402. There are occasions where, even subsequent to following and playing out the means precisely, you may not be able to determine the mistake. In such examples, the best thing to do is to contact the Sage Tech Support Number for specialized help.
Find Also-: sage 50 2018 download