Many users are looking for an effective approach to break PDF file because it helps the users to access and share the information easily. Read this blog in detail to learn the Manual & Professional approach to break PDF to separate pages.
PDF stands for Portable Document Format, it is the most secure file format as editing data in this format is not easy. A PDF file composed of components such as text, images, links, tables, etc. to display the document within a single layout. There are many benefits of using this file format like it can be protected with passwords, can be accessed in Windows, Mac, UNIX environments without any issue.
What happens sometimes is when a user wants to send a large size PDF in an email and finding specific information from a large PDF, then it becomes a frustrating task for users. In such cases, users want to split large PDF files for easy access and sharing.
How to Break PDF to Separate Pages (Effective Way)
With the PDF File Splitter Tool, the process to break PDF files is just a 4 step process. This is a simple-to-use application and offers six different splitting options to Split PDF Files into Multiple Files. Along with this, using the same tool users can also merge several PDF documents into a single file. Also, the software is compatible with all versions of Adobe PDF documents as well as Windows OS 10 & below and Mac OS X 10.8 & above versions.
The steps to break PDF into single pages using the Split by Each Page option available in the tool are described below in a detailed manner. Follow the given steps and break PDF file into smaller parts within a few simple mouse clicks or without and file formatting issue.
Steps to break PDF to separate pages
- Download and launch the software on your system then select the Split button.
- To add PDF Files or Folder, go to the “Add Files” / “Add Folder” option. If you want to break a single PDF use Add File option or to add a folder containing files use Add Folder option.
- Select the Split by Each Page option to break a large PDF file into pages,
- Hit the Change button to browse the location where the output files will be saved.
- When the process is completed successfully, click OK.
Break PDF using have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
If you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat DC then perform the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- Run Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on your device and open the PDF file.
- Select Tool from the top of the screen and click organize Pages
- After this, click on split and provide the required information in these fields – Number of Pages, File Size, and Top-Level Bookmarks.
- Click on Output Options and browse the destination location before clicking on OK.
Additional Advance features include:
- It takes less time to split and merge PDF Files.
- Technical knowledge is not required to implement the process.
- Pages, margins, the layout structure, font, etc. will remain safe.
- Also available in a trial version for testing purposes.
- It supports split password protected files
- The program is designed to split and merge PDF files with a few clicks.
Here, we have mentioned the manual and smart method to break pdf to separate pages. The manual method using Adobe Acrobat DC has some limitations and will cost you more than the automated tool. Therefore, we would suggest you use professional software to complete this task in a hassle-free manner.
Also, the software is 100% secure and is tested by experts to easily split PDF files. You can easily try the demo versions to test its working performance and efficiency.