For many Indians, Canada is a dream destination. The vast scopes and opportunities that Canada offers its immigrants visa attract students, professionals, and even business people.
From safety and security to ongoing support from the Canadian government, an immigrant can take advantage of these benefits easily if they follow all of the legalities and formalities before arriving in the nation.
A variety of initiatives exist to help people immigrate to Canada. You’ve come to the right place if you’re not sure how to choose the best Canadian immigration program for you.
Permanent Residency Visa:
The permanent residence visa is a document that identifies a person as a citizen. You can take the help of consultants for Canada PR to learn the process. For instance, here is a list of documents required to get a PR:
- Police clearance certificate
- A medical certificate, including vaccine certificates
- Birth certificate
- Proof for funds
- A valid passport
- Language scores
- Degree transcripts
- Professional experience records
Depending on the immigration pathway you plan to pursue, this list may change. Furthermore, you can also secure a permanent resident status by having spent at least 730 days in Canada in the last five years. Some of your time spent overseas may be counted toward the 730-day requirement. For this reason, it is best to enquire with consultants for Canada PR. These consultants will help you also learn about temporary visas that could enable you to spend a significant amount of time in the country to become eligible for a PR.
As a student, if you are planning to study in Canada, you must apply for a study permit. For this, you will require the following documents:
- You must have a letter of acceptance from the university where you plan to study in Canada.
- Have to meet the requirements set forth by your chosen Canadian university.
- You may have to validate the gaps in your education experience.
- There is a charge for the courses you want to apply for, ranging from $4,000 to $16,000, depending on the course.
- It is necessary to obtain an excellent score on the IELTS exam. A minimum grade of 6 is essential for graduate students and 6.5 for postgraduate students.
In addition, you may have to persuade the immigration authorities or visa officer that following your studies, you will return to your homeland. Nevertheless, study permits are given in such a way that you will be granted an extension of three months even after you have completed your course.
- A student visa is applicable for both graduate and undergraduate programs, including Ph.D.
- Before choosing to study in Canada, students must have their passports ready.
- A student’s criminal background must be clean, and they must be in good health.
The rest will depend on the course and university that the applicant selects.
Work Permit Visa:
A Work Permit or a Work Visa is a document for qualified foreign nationals to work in Canada for a set length of time. Candidates apply for a work visa after receiving a job offer from a Canadian employer.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they are qualified to accept the job offer. In addition, you must meet specific requirements to apply for a skilled visa in Canada from India.
- Temporary workers, international graduates from Canadian institutions, businesses, and anyone who needs to work in Canada will benefit from the Canada Work Permit Visa.
Express Entry Program:
Express Entry is a Canadian immigration program for qualified workers to live and work in Canada. To obtain a skilled visa in Canada, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will examine, recruit, and select skilled immigrants and have them submit the required requirements that complement that program or visa type they have chosen.
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- The Canadian Experience Class
Individual provinces and territories can use the Express Entry system to recruit applicants as part of their Provincial Nominee Programs, ensuring that labour market demands are met.
A variety of initiatives exist to help people immigrate to Canada. The guidelines for choosing the best Canadian immigration program for you are outlined above.