The Covid-19 pandemic was the catalyst behin-u7 the growth of one platform. As trends like hybrid and remote working became common, Zoom became the top choice for video conferencing. Importantly, both individuals and business enterprises could communicate to the entire world. The California based teleconferencing giant provides state-of-the-art tools for 24×7 communication. Are you that entrepreneur who wishes to get traction in the Internet era? Create a Zoom clone app and step up big time.
What does a Zoom clone script imply?
It is a prebuilt video conferencing solution with features identical to Zoom. Moreover, are there different options for user interaction? They can use options like events, live chat, meetings, phone, rooms, webinars etc. Hence, members can utilize these choices for interacting with their colleagues, friends, relatives etc.
Besides that, techpreneurs can add brand elements (like graphics, images, logo, names, shapes, taglines, themes etc. This will help you to build a powerful communication venture.
Aspects that play a part in developing the Zoom meetings clone app
- User interface – Unquestionably, Zoom allows netizens to reach out seamlessly. It contains drag and drop elements that can be utilized by both individuals and corporate enterprises. Besides that, the communication options are distinguished into 2 types, products and industries.
Users can choose either free or premium plans. It includes events, live chats, meetings, rooms, video webinars, workspaces etc.
Moreover, organizations functioning in industries like education, financial services, healthcare, etc., can connect directly with their customers. Besides that, they can utilize Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Software Development Kits (SDKs) to enhance the overall experience.
- Multi-platform compatibility – A Zoom clone for business functions seamlessly across Android and iOS operating systems. Therefore, users can connect their laptops, personal computers, smartphones, and tablets. Hence, they can communicate both domestically and internationally.
Moreover, cyber citizens can sync numerous devices for interacting via audio and video. They can use amplifiers, cameras, headsets, all-in-one room systems, speakers, and audio systems.
- Back-end development – 7 million users! If you are guessing what that number is? It refers to the downloads for Zoom in the last month. Indeed, it reflects the robust operational prowess of the American video conferencing platform.
What goes behind this? An ultra-modern server will ensure 24×7 communication. It will handle the large user base and manage a high volume of traffic.
- Tech stack – A variety of frameworks and programming languages are used to develop the Zoom meetings clone app. It includes Java, Kotlin, Swift and third-party APIs like Vonage, Wowza, and Twilio.
What frameworks go behind the creation of a back-end operational server?
It comprises Angular,js, React.js, and Vue. This ensures hassle-free communications for users. It integrates well with browsers and smartphones.
Testing the security of the Zoom meetings clone app
Providing a safe experience to users is essential. Therefore, an app development company will use advanced security measures to protect the data of netizens.
It comprises penetration testing, removing bugs, and organizing bug bounty programs. Comprehensive checks are done about passcode protection, end-to-end encryption, and two-factor authentication (2FA). Besides that, the reports will contain detailed information about security threats apart from detailed assessments and measures
Why choose a Zoom clone?
It is a more viable option than developing a Zoom like app from scratch. The readymade video conferencing solution can be instantly deployed in business operations. It includes an advanced front-end and a reliable back-end.
An admin panel helps in monitoring the day-to-day activities of the video conferencing solution. This also saves time. Moreover, there is less capital expenditure at the initial stage.
What are the standout features of a Zoom clone app?
- Social media login – Users can instantly sign in on a Zoom video conferencing platform. They can link their email addresses and social media accounts. Besides that, netizens can seamlessly access Zoom across devices with a Single Sign-on (SSO) mechanism.
- Join a Meeting – Users can enter a video meeting effortlessly. They can tap the Join Meeting button and modify their audio and video settings (on or off). Further, they must enter a Meeting ID and start communicating via audio and video.
- Blur Background – Students taking online classes and workers attending an online meeting can blur the things hiding behind them. They have to tap the Backgrounds and Filters section and tap the menu bar. The option gets automatically applied when users start a meeting the next time. Is that all?
- Host a Meeting button – It’s quite effortless to host a meeting on Zoom. Likewise, a Zoom clone app contains a Host option. Users can tap the Host button and use 3 options like video on, video off, and screen sharing.
- Third-party integrations – How can users manage their tasks with ease? 3rd party integrations are the reason. Members can integrate with a suite of apps on a Zoom clone. They can choose options like Dropbox, Google Calendar, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Slack etc. Besides that, netizens can choose categories like Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Education, Event Management, Finance, Games, Healthcare, Lifestyle, Marketing, Sales, Security and Compliance, Telehealth etc.
- Technical Support Desk – Admins, hosts, and users can solve glitches with ease. They can contact the help centre and discuss their problems.
Members of a Zoom like app will receive assistance via email, live chat, and phone from a proficient support team.
Moreover, they can tap the help desk and solve issues related to account management, changing of video quality, creation and leaving of rooms, of rooms, processing of transactions, suppression of background noise, recovery of passwords, and sharing of multimedia content.
Development expenditure: Build a Zoom clone app
The cost of creating a Zoom clone depends on numerous factors. It relies on aspects like
- Hourly/ Weekly rates paid to the software developers.
- Choice of basic and premium features integrated with the Zoom like app .
- Time taken to create the minimum viable product (MVP).
- Kind of frameworks and programming languages used for creating mobile apps and web frameworks.
As everything becomes virtual, Zoom has become the top choice for communication. Besides that, it is offering all-in-one solutions (meetings, webinars, rooms, phone, and chat) for both individuals and business enterprises. Are you that entrepreneur looking to change the era of the Internet? Obtain a Zoom clone script from a proficient app development company soon.