The iPhone’s lithium-ion battery is a consumable part, and thus it will wear out over time. After two or more years of using the device, you will notice its battery is draining faster than usual. You are also likely to experience unexpected shutdowns and performance issues. If you want to continue using your device without irritating charging interruptions. Replace the old battery and not wait for its dead status. For iPhone battery replacement India, now has plenty of options to choose from. There are a large number of reputable third-party repair centres. Most of them have all the resources needed to do an excellent battery replacement job.
iPhone’s Battery Health
As a lithium-ion battery chemically ages, “the amount of charge they can hold diminishes, resulting in shorter amounts of time before a device needs to be recharged,” as per Apple. And your iPhone battery can retain up to 80 per cent of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles. You will have to get your phone a new battery. When the original one’s recharge capacity is less than 80 per cent, and its recharge cycles exceed 500.
The iPhone 6 and the later models, or iOS 11.3 and higher versions. Come with features that let you monitor the health of your phone battery. You also get to know when it is time for your phone to get a new battery. You can check Battery Health by going to Settings > Battery > Battery Health. On the Battery Health page, you can see the current battery capacity of your iPhone.
The “Peak Performance Capability” section, depending upon your battery’s capacity to perform.
- “Your battery is currently supporting normal peak performance.” It means that your iPhone battery is working normally and is at its maximum capacity.
- “This iPhone has experienced an unexpected shutdown because the battery was unable to deliver the necessary peak power.” It indicates that your battery’s capacity is diminishing, and you might have to soon consider replacing it.
- “Your battery’s health is significantly degraded.” When you see this message, you need to start looking for a service centre that does a top-notch iPhone battery replacement job. This message appears when the battery capacity is below 80 per cent.
As mentioned earlier, for iPhone battery replacement, India now has tons of options. But that does not mean that all the options available in your city can be trusted. Some of the small mobile phone repair shops in your neighbourhood might not have Apple-approved tools. The know-how, but they still might be claiming that they can replace iPhone batteries effectively.
You should not visit a shop because it is near your place or because it does cheap repairs. You must find a centre that has a strong positive reputation as a top-quality iPhone repair service provider. In the age of social media and online reviews, it has become easy to verify a service centre’s claims. So, instead of hurrying to the nearest centre to get your iPhone battery replaced, spend some time finding the right one.
Online reviews written by customers, and the ratings provided by them, can help you identify the service centre that is most likely to meet your expectations. And, you can take the help of your social media accounts to get a list of recommendations – service centres that can handle iPhone battery replacement jobs effectively.
Here are a few qualities that make a third-party service centre reliable and safe:
- Experienced technicians: If a centre for iPhone repair has a team of experienced repair technicians, it means that you do not have to worry about shoddy repair jobs. They are most likely to replace the battery right the first time.
- Genuine Apple Battery: Do not trust a centre that uses a duplicate battery, claiming that they perform like genuine ones. You must find a service centre that only uses genuine Apple batteries.
- Warranty: If a service centre offers a warranty on iPhone battery replacement, it means it is confident that its technicians will do a perfect job.
- Ethical Service: The service centre should be known for following the right repair protocol and using the latest tools. And it should not be known for adding hidden costs in the final bill. Also, it should be honest about the type of service it offers.
After choosing a service centre, it is best to call it and book an appointment in advance. It will save you from a long waiting line. Also, you must get an estimate of the repair cost before you exit the service centre, leaving behind your iPhone for battery replacement.
For iPhone battery replacement, India is dotted with third-party gadgets repiar centres. You must visit the one in your city that has received a maximum number of positive reviews.