You get tired while doing all the work throughout the day and due to this your eating habits and routine for the rest of the day also become erratic. In this way, due to a bad lifestyle, you can become a victim of many diseases. In such a situation, it is important that you take out some time to do exercise and yoga. Kapalbhati Pranayama is one such asana in which all yoga asanas get the benefit. The special thing is that yoga asanas are quite easy and work effectively on different parts of the body.
Every action of yoga is effective, but when it comes to Kapalbhati Pranayama, it is called life’s life. Kapalbhati Pranayama is considered the most effective. Kapalbhati Pranayama is included in Hatha Yoga. It is considered to be the most effective pranayama among the yoga asanas. This is an interesting fast process, the front part of the head is called Kapal and Bhati means light. We tell you about the right way to do Kapalbhati Pranayama and its benefits.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga Teacher Training India.
How to do Kapalbhati-
- Sit in Siddhasana Padmasana or Vajrasana and do the action of exhaling the breath.
- While exhaling or throwing the breath, push the stomach inwards.
- Keep in mind that there is no breathing because in the said action the breath itself goes inside.
Right time to do Kapalbhati-
While doing Kapalbhati Pranayama, the focus has to be on the root base chakra. This helps in awakening the Kundalini Shakti by awakening the root base chakra. While doing Kapalbhati Pranayama, it is to be thought that all the negative elements of our body are going out of the body.
Benefits of Kapalbhati-
- You can flush out toxins from your body.
- This makes the liver and kidney capable of working better.
- This Pranayama reduces fatigue and gives energy to the body.
- It also cures dark circles under eyes.
- Kapalbhati Pranayama improves blood circulation and improves metabolism of the body.
- Due to proper blood circulation, your brain works well.
- The function of the lungs also gets better by this pranayama.
- With regular practice, memory power and mind become sharp.
- Kapalbhati Pranayama prevents hair fall by improving blood circulation in the scalp.
- By doing Kapalbhati Pranayama regularly, the blood circulation and oxygen circulation of the skin remains correct, which gives glow and glow to the face.
Many diseases are removed:-
- It cures all kinds of diseases of teeth and hair. Excess body fat is reduced, especially of the stomach, that is, it is also an effective posture in reducing weight. Apart from this, by doing regular practice, problems related to the stomach like constipation, gas, acidity are also removed.
- Kapalbhati Pranayama has the greatest effect on the body and mind, because it brings positivity by removing the negative elements from the mind. Thyroid, skin diseases, eye problems, teeth problems, women’s problems, diabetes, cancer, normalizing hemoglobin levels, to strengthen the kidney, have the ability to overcome all kinds of problems. That is, it is such an asana which treats all kinds of problems.
Kapalbhati exercise can be done by people of all age groups, but people who have breathing problems should do this asana only after consulting a doctor.