In a time in which technology and automation are the mainstays of competitiveness, Enterprise Software modules have become an integral and integral part of every business.
When we discuss HRMS (or Human Management Resource Management System) Software the most widely used software is usually not suitable for everyone, with the exception of big companies. Smaller organizations are still struggling to find the most suitable software to perform their HR requirements.
For small businesses, there is a variety of software that can be found that is cost-effective and flexible. The first decision that small businesses have to make is between their own software as well as web- or cloud-based software.
sumHR is a web-based HR Software India that is a great communicating and teamwork tool. It is a great tool for companies that are in the process of developing and have the requirement to streamline HRS software processes, including the tracking of leave, data sharing, and so on.
It increases employee engagement in the workplace and allows employees to work in groups by facilitating simple collaboration. The top firms using sumHR include Toyota, Cashkaro, etc.
- Goal setting and OKRs
- Payroll management
- HR & IT asset management
- Management of expenses
- Management of workflow
- Compatible with mobile devices.
- Self-service portal
- UI design is a little unwieldy
- Starting at Rs75 per month
- GreytHR previously called Greytip is a renowned cloud-based HR software that is with a broad range of features. It simplifies and automates a variety of HR processes, such as monitoring attendance, performance tracking, and more.
- The platform’s self-service features allow employees to keep track of their own documents and take tasks like requesting leave on their own. More than 9000 companies employ greytHR for managing their HR and payroll processes.
- GreyHR has 25 years of experience in the field processing ten thousand employee data daily.
- Tracking Performance and Training
- Management of employee information
- Management of attendance and leave
- Compliance with tax law
- Management of benefits
- It is simple and straightforward to use.
- Guides with detailed information and other information
- Experience for users could be enhanced
- Quote upon request
- ZingHR is an efficient HRMS that incorporates more than 18 years of experience in the field in their system.
- It comes with a broad range of functions, Payroll management Software, time and attendance management and tax management, and many more. With its live dashboard, it gives you a clear view of different HR processes, allowing you to make educated and intelligent choices.
- In addition, it helps to ensure compliance and avoid paying huge fines. It processes more than 1 million employee records per day.
- Management of reimbursement
- Asset management
- Management of performance
- Self-service portal for employees
- Analytics and reports
- Seamless integration
- Top-of-the-line security
- Management of knowledge is not up to scratch.
- Quotes on request
- HRStop is among the most effective HR software that is specifically made to meet the needs of small tomedium-sized enterprises. It simplifies the entire process of retaining employees starting with hiring, through retirement, and training.
- It ensures that you are in compliance with employees’ KYC.
- In addition, its comprehensive reports give you a deep understanding of all aspects of your company, making it possible to make use of resources efficiently.
- People management
- Development and learning
- Employee engagement
- Management of grievances
- Real-time attendance synchronization
- Easy to use
- The biometric integration isn’t there
- Starting at Rs2500 per month
- PeopleWorks It is a robust and reliable tool that provides an all-inclusive HR solution, starting from hiring to retirement. It is ideal for companies with a huge workforce since it’s capable of centralizing and streamlining HR-related processes as well as data at a global level.
- A prestigious HRM program that has won awards that are trusted by top firms like GAP, Novotel, and others.
- 360-degree feedback
- Applicant tracking
- Payroll management
- Management of compensation
- Employee Database
- Reliable and prompt customer service
- There are a few bugs reported
- Quotes on request